corpus based research at Stanford

Joan Bresnan bresnan at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Dec 15 01:58:52 UTC 1999

In addition to Tom Wasow's reply concerning his own corpus-based
research, I would point you to Chris Manning, a new member of our
department (http://www.stanford.edu/~manning/).  Manning maintains a
very useful and well-regarded web  list of resources for statistical and
   corpus-based natural language processing:

http://www.sultry.arts.usyd.edu.au/links/statnlp.html

In addition, Anne Copestake, Senior Researcher at CSLI, provides a
wealth of technical and practical experience available to our student
researchers.

Joan Bresnan