Lecturer at Rice University,Houston,TX,USA

Philip W Davis pwd at RICE.EDU
Sun Mar 19 01:22:05 UTC 2000

                         Rice University
                             Lecturer
                    Department of Linguistics

The Department of Linguistics, Rice University, seeks a visiting Lecturer
for the AY 2000-2001. Ph.D. required. We are a functionally oriented
department, and we are looking for a recent Ph.D. who shares that approach
to language. Course load is two per semester. Possible courses are
Linguistic Analysis, Historical Linguistics, Phonology, Discourse Analysis,
and Morphology. Salary commensurate with experience. For full
consideration, reply by April 15 with three letters of reference to: Chair,
Department of Linguistics MS23, 6100 Main St., Rice University, Houston, TX
77005. E-mail: ling at rice.edu. AA/EOE.