Changes for 2001 Boston University Conference on Lang Development

Anna H-J Do annahdo at BU.EDU
Mon Sep 17 21:23:15 UTC 2001

Changes for 2001 Boston University Conference on Language Development
November 2, 3, and 4, 2001

Greetings to all,

Following up the earlier announcement of the Boston University Conference
on Language Development, this message is to highlight some changes that
have been made this year.

1) On all three days, all sessions start at 9:00 AM (rather than 9:30AM)
On Sunday, all sessions end at 1:00 PM (rather than 1:30PM) to accommodate
people who need to leave early.

2) Our conference web site has been updated. Its address is:

http://web.bu.edu/linguistics/APPLIED/BUCLD/

Please check out this site. To get a discount rate, you can print out a
preregistration form and send it along with a check, and you can also find
a match for crash place.

3) Our conference office has been relocated. Its new mailing address is:

BUCLD
64 Cummington St.
Boston, MA 02215

4) Our conference e-mail server has been changed from 'louis-xiv' to
'acs.' Our new e-mail address is langconf at bu.edu ('acs' can be omitted).
If you e-mailed us at langconf at louis-xiv.bu.edu between May and August,
and haven't heard from us, our failure to reply was due to a breakdown of
our forwarding system. We apologize if you haven't heard from us. In that
case, please write to us at our new e-mail address. We are very sorry for
the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Anna H-J Do, Sarah Fish, Barbora Skarabela
BUCLD 2001 Organizers
Boston University
64 Cummington St.
Boston, MA 02215