Sorry for empty message; computer mistake!

Alexander Gross language at SPRYNET.COM
Sat Feb 9 22:14:59 UTC 2002

I can't imagine how anyone could claim a shortage of Beyond
Chomsky literature.

You'll find plenty on three different websites, including numerous
papers, articles, polemics.  And also three different bibliographies
and "webographies" of this material.

The first is Bruce's own at:

http://elvis.rowan.edu/~bps/beyondChomsky/home.html

The second, from France, is "Could Chomsky Be Wrong?" at:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/tmason/WebPages/LangTeach/CounterChomsky.htm

And the third is my own, under the Chomskyan section of the
Linguistics menu on my website, at:

http://language.home.sprynet.com

very best to all!

alex gross