Postal quote

Daniel Everett dan.everett at MAN.AC.UK
Wed Nov 20 08:02:10 UTC 2002

Wally's speed and organization in finding and posting this quote for
the rest of us is quite impressive (and to Bert Peeters, thanks as
well). Looking at it now, after all these years, I can see that I do
not agree with all of it, but the basic idea, that change actuation is
a social phenomenon, seems right.

Dan