when and if

Monica Gonzalez-Marquez mg246 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Jan 28 14:34:50 UTC 2003

Hi Geoff,

It's the imperative though the tone of the sentence can be described
as subjunctive despite the obvious lack of explicit grammatical
markers. i.e. this is a possible world in which the given outcome
will occur should the possible world become a realized world.

monica