Recent messages...

language at sprynet.com language at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 9 04:07:10 UTC 2004

For those of you who have written me privately or may have made some comments here about my most recent message, let me explain that I am "on the road" right now. was invited to present the keynote address at a conference on translator training in Mexico a week ago, so my wife & I have converted this into an opportunity to get to know Mexico City a bit over  two weeks.  Despite Internet cafes, have been finding it a bit hard to keep up with correspondence, so any further contributions to this discussion on my part will have to wait a week or two.

VERY BEST TO ALL!

ALEX