Reflections, etc--Another point of view...

R. A. Jacobs rjacobs at townesquare.net
Tue Mar 21 03:10:46 UTC 2006

Langeurs is too too langoureux! As another bloody-minded Brit, I
barely skimmed Alex's friend's bloody-minded harangue-typical of the
kind that lost us our empire! Still, it's obvious that Yanks don't
know how to do anything properly except BS, the virtuous limeys
murmur over their PG tips. Long live the Queen!

Ricky