intro to syntax query

Alice Vittrant vittrant at vjf.cnrs.fr
Fri Apr 24 10:35:18 UTC 2009

Dear Shannon, dear funknetters,

- Teaching syntax in a Linguistic Department in Université de
Porvence, I (and my colleagues) use different books (french and
english ones).
For non native english speaker, I would recommand Paul R.KROEGER's
books ("Analyzing grammar : an introduction" and "Analyzing Syntax" -
CAMBRIDGE) although it is more 'practical' than 'theorical' (with
exercices at the end of each chapter).

Alice Vittrant

Alice Vittrant
Université de Provence