LSA

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:50:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

(1) Is anyone going to be at the LSA, if so are they interested in having an
informal get together?

(2) Is anyone interested in proposing a panel on functional linguistics for
the 2011 LSA meeting? I'm not an expert on functional linguistics, nor have
I really had significant training in this area...therefore I would really
like to here what people have to say, and get to know folks working in this
area of linguistics (what there doing, why, etc.)...the LSA meeting seems a
good place to have such an opportunity. I would be willing to add my time to
the planning of such a panel.

Cheers,
Shannon