Peer reviewing

Sherman Wilcox wilcox at unm.edu
Thu Apr 1 15:28:12 UTC 2010

I'm with Bill on this one. I feel that most of the revisions suggested
to me by reviewers have improved my papers. For those that were
off-base, or that I felt I didn't want to implement, I've always found
that when I explain my reasons to the editor, they have been accepted
(i.e., I didn't make the changes, and that was accepted by the editor).
But as Bill says, maybe this is a reflection of which journals I submit to.

--
Sherman Wilcox