Looking for the author and the quote

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Oct 29 12:31:28 UTC 2010

Gael,
have a look at "Recontextualizing Context Grammaticality meets
appropriateness" by Anita Fetzer (Benjamins 2004): She discusses these
terms together with their (first) proponents at length p. 12ff.
Best wishes,
Wolfgang

Pragmatics & Beyond New Series 121

2004.

Am 29.10.2010 12:18, schrieb Gael Vaamonde:
> Hello,
>
> I remember to read an article or a book where it is said  that much of
> the cases discussed in terms of grammatical vs. agrammatical should be
> better accounted for in terms of appropriated vs. inappropriated
> context. Of course, this is a general idea which can be directly or
> indirectly found in several works, but I am looking for the
> source/author where (I think) this is stated as a (well-known?) quote
> or maxim. Some suggestion?... Thank you!
>
> Gael Vaamonde
> University of Vigo

*Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulze *

/Primary contact: /

Institut für Allgemeine & Typologische Sprachwissenschaft

Dept. II / F 13

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Ludwigstraße 25

Postanschrift / Postal address:Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1

D-80539 München

Tel.: 0049-(0)89-2180-2486 (Secretary)

          0049-(0)89-2180-5343 (Office)

Fax:  0049-(0)89-2180-16567 // 0049-(0)89-2180-5345

Email: W.Schulze at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
<mailto:W.Schulze at lrz.uni-muenchen.de> /// Wolfgang.Schulze at lmu.de
<mailto:Wolfgang.Schulze at lmu.de>

Web: http://www.ats.uni-muenchen.de/personen/professoren/schulze/index.html