Roseta Stone: Redux

A. Katz amnfn at well.com
Wed Feb 9 20:50:16 UTC 2011

I seem to recall that in "The Evolution of Language Out of Pre-Language"
Dan Slobin had a sort of dissenting article at the end in which he
mentioned that Turkish children use grammatical morphology at the one word
level, so that they are never actually speaking a pidgin Turkish
at any point in their language development.

   --Aya