Roseta Stone: Redux

john at research.haifa.ac.il john at research.haifa.ac.il
Thu Feb 10 22:42:32 UTC 2011

Georgian is not comparable to Athabascan languages in words of morphological
complexity, it isn't even close. It's initially counter-intuitive, but
once you get the idea it isn't really bad. I wouldn't put it at the level of
difficulty which would prove to be just too much for almost all non-natives (I
would put at least Athabascan, Iroquoian, Salishan, and Inuit in this
category).
John