"Being bilingual may delay Alzheimer's and boost brain power..."

Lise Menn lise.menn at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 24 02:33:34 UTC 2011

Interesting ideas, but assembling the data is a huge job. BTW, if you
follow the link to the Neurology abstract, you can find a link to the
pdf of the full article for download.
	Lise