Rosetta Stone acquires the rights to endangered languages

James J. Mischler mischlerj at nsula.edu
Thu Jan 20 18:19:39 UTC 2011

Wendy and all,

I wonder if *any* program has been found, via controlled research study, to aid in the learning of a language.  Wendy said that there are programs that are better than Rosetta Stone; what are they? Is there any data to support the view that the program(s) did in fact aid learning?

Jim Mischler
Assistant Professor
Language & Communication
Northwestern State University of Louisiana
Natchitoches, LA