Book announcements on Funknet

Robert Englebretson reng at rice.edu
Wed Mar 23 23:22:32 UTC 2011

Johanna (and all),

Yes, announcement of functionally-relevant books is certainly welcome on
Funknet.  This is especially true for authors who may be subscribed to the
list and want to let the rest of us know about their forthcoming books; and
we have generally kept an open policy to publishers as well, as long as the
books do have a functional orientation.  Same goes for conference calls.
BTW, this parallels what other lists, such as Cogling, also do.

If you feel someone is abusing this, or if you have other concerns about
admin policies, please contact me privately at
funknet-owner at mailman.rice.edu .

Best,
--Robert Englebretson,  Funknet list admin