Reduplication + Compounding

Daniel Everett dan at daneverett.org
Mon Oct 10 12:48:07 UTC 2011

One paper is: Everett, Daniel L. and Lucy Seki. 1985.  ‘Reduplication and CV Skeleta in Kamaiura,’ Linguistic Inquiry 16, pp 326 –330 (I *think* we also talk about compound form reduplication in there. In any case, Tupi languages are a rich source of this.)

Another is a paper I published on Arawan reduplication and compounding (depending on one's analysis, section 3.6): http://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Journals.woa/2/xmlpage/1/article/263?htmlOnce=yes

Dan