long-distance anaphors in English?

Randy LaPolla r.lapolla at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Oct 13 01:08:31 UTC 2011

Dear Fritz,
If you are not limiting your definition of "English" to American English, you will find many examples of "non-bound" reflexives in Australian English. A national corpus of Australian languages is in preparation, but I am not sure what stage it is at currently.

Randy

---
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA
Professor (Chair) of Linguistics