Books available for review in Studies in Language

Thomas E. Payne tpayne at uoregon.edu
Fri May 11 22:01:13 UTC 2012

The list of books available for review in Studies in Language has again been
updated. Please check the list and let me know if you would be willing to
review one of these books.

http:// http://pages.uoregon.edu/tpayne/BooksAvailable-05-2012.pdf

With your request, please include a brief statement of why you want to
review a particular book, a link to a CV or other web page that indicates
your qualifications as a reviewer, and a postal address where you would like
to receive the book. Format and content guidelines for Book Reviews and
Review Articles can be found at
http://pages.uoregon.edu/tpayne/SLstylesheet.pdf. Reviews will be due five
months after receipt of the book. Please consider participating in the
dialog of our discipline by reviewing one or more of these books.

Thomas E. Payne (tpayne at uoregon.edu)
Review Editor
Studies in Language
http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_seriesview.cgi?series=SL