MeLTExt- M=?utf-8?Q?=C3=A1ster_en_Ling=C3=BC=C3=ADstica_Aplicada_a_las_Tecnolog=C3?= =?utf-8?Q?=ADas_del_Lenguaje_y_Gesti=C3=B3n_?=de Textos

EULALIA SOSA ACEVEDO eusosa at ull.edu.es
Mon Jun 9 19:39:51 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

We would be most obliged if you could send the following information to
your mail distribution lists and networks.

Thanks very much for your collaboration.

Yours Sincerely,

Eulalia Sosa Acevedo
Dpto. de Filología Inglesa y Alemana
Universidad de La Laguna

  ______________________

We are pleased to inform that the pre-registration period for the 2014-2015
edition of the *Máster Universitario en Lingüística Aplicada a las
Tecnologías del Lenguaje y Gestión de Textos* (MeLText) is now open at the
University of La Laguna.
*MeLText* is a bilingual (English and Spanish) ECTS course integrating
various fields of knowledge (natural language processing, computational
linguistics, digital technology, etc.) which provide students with
professional skills for specialized information technology and database
management.

*Pre-registration period: May 26- August 26*
For more details on registration, please visit
*http://www.ull.es/view/master/tecnologialenguaje/Inicio/es
<http://www.ull.es/view/master/tecnologialenguaje/Inicio/es>*

For more information, please visit our website at:
*http://www.ull.es/view/centros/filologia/Masteres/es
<http://www.ull.es/view/centros/filologia/Masteres/es>*

Or contact us directly at  fcortes at ull.es

Francisco José Cortés Rodríguez