Doctorate Programs

christine hanlon krysteen at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 13 16:47:21 UTC 1999

I am a new subscriber and will be applying to
Doctorate programs for Fall 2000 admission.  My
educational background is in Communications and
Communication Theory, and my research interests are
gender and CMC.
With the exception of UNC-Chapel Hill, I have not
found Communication programs with a CMC and/or gender
emphasis. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Christine Hanlon
Communication M.A. & Gender Studies Graduate
Certificate Candidate, 2000
University of Central Florida