let's go

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Thu Feb 25 02:55:29 UTC 1999

I agree with Megan that a list (of some sort - I imagine a discussion
list?) would be a good idea as a continuing thing.  It would be important
to very clearly distinguish it from FLING in its purpose and goals, though.

- Monica