vote on BWLG/GALA connection

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sat Jul 3 15:03:29 UTC 1999

willing to do this, and want to thank Penny for getting the ball rolling.
The way I look at it, having a conference is better than not having a
conference, and it's not like we've got a line of people banging on the
door saying they want to do it.

Speaking of conferences (I can't resist spamming just a little bit), don't
forget that conferences on language & gender are listed on the COSWL web
page:
http://server.ling.wisc.edu/facstaff/macaulay/coswl.conferences.html.  It's
not really spamming because I just wanted to say that if this Stanford
conference does come about, that's one place to announce it.  ;-)

- Monica