philosophy statement

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at TAMU.EDU
Thu Jul 29 15:37:36 UTC 1999

A minor revision from the facilitators regarding the philosophy statement:
to make it less located in the time of the organization's creation, we
propose that the final sentence read: "GALA (or whatever) aims to foster
regular productive exchange..."

Please discuss any additions, revisions, or wholesale substitutions
regarding the philosophy statement. Voting begins on Saturday--we'll send a
message with details then.

KMMS