CONFIRMATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

L-Soft list server at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU (1.8c) (via Anne Wagner <wagner@univ-littoral.fr>) LISTSERV at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU
Mon Mar 1 12:16:29 UTC 1999

I hereby confirm my subscription to the list for the Gender and Language
association

WAGNER ANNE

List for the Gender and Language Association
*
*
* Review=       Private             Subscription= Open
* Send=         Private             Notify=       No
* Translate=    No                  Default-Options= Repro
* X-Tags=       Comment             Stats=        Normal,Private
* Ack=          No                  Errors-To=    Owners
* Notebook=     Yes,/usr/local/www/htdocs/archives/gala-l,Weekly,Public
* Digest=       Yes,Same,Daily
* Auto-Delete=  Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(4),Max(20)
* Categories= Science:Social:LinguisticsandHumanLanguages
* Sender= "Gender and Language Association <GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>"
*
* Owner=  bucholtz at tamu.edu Mary Bucholtz
* Owner=  strechter at csuchico.edu Sara Trechter
*
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    178
* Total number of local node users on the list:      0
*