Literature on sexist discourse

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Mon Dec 9 16:02:52 UTC 2002

Hearing Many Voices
edited by M.J. HARDMAN and ANITA TAYLOR
The goal of this volume is to hear, record, and help others hear some of the
breadth and strength of voices of women often not heard. The chapters speak
to some aspect of women and language in Japan, South India, Santa Domingo,
Europe, Eqypt, as well as Canada and the United States.
More info at: http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/almp/manyvoices.html