Literature on sexist discourse

SEMAHAT ISIL ACIKALIN iacikali at ANADOLU.EDU.TR
Mon Dec 9 12:17:56 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:41:07 +0900
 yukawa <yukawa at HMT.TOYAMA-U.AC.JP> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I am planning to review literature on sexist discourse for Japanese
> feminist
> s and am beginning with Part Two (Sexist Language and Sexist
> Discourse) of C
> ameron's editied volume, The Feminist Critique of Language, 2nd
> edition.  Co
> uld anyone kindly refer me to other important books and articles on
> the topic?
>
> Best,
>
> Sumiyuki Yukawa
> Toyama U.
> Japan.

Dear Yukawa
I have just studied gender differences of teachers in the classroom,I
don't know if it will interest you.It  ıs  pubblished in TURKIC
LANGUAGES edited by Lars Johanson.Volume 5,Number 2 Harrassowitz
Verlag-Wiesbaden
Regards
Isil Acikalin