Linguistic Value Judgements

Henry Rogers rogers at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Mar 1 12:42:26 UTC 2002

Emma,

You might find the following reference useful. It's not exactly on your
topic, but possibly relevant.

Purnell, Thomas, William Idsardi, & John Baugh (1999).  Perceptual and
phonetic experiments on American English dialect identification.@
Journal of Language and Social Psychology 18:10-30.

Hank Rogers

Henry Rogers                                rogers at chass.utoronto.ca
6072 Robarts Library
http://chass.utoronto.ca/~rogers/
Department of Linguistics           vox:  (416-) 978-1769
University of Toronto                  fax:    (416-) 971-2688
Toronto, Ontario