query regarding terms in French and/or Italian

Erez Levon eml246 at NYU.EDU
Thu May 16 22:53:12 UTC 2002

A friend of mine is translating a queer theory book into Italian, and I was
wondering if any of you knew the Italian and/or French translations of the
terms below:

- the phenomenon of radical or gender-fuck drag
- gender-bending
- cross-purposes
- bull (or diesel) dykes (camionneuse?)
-nightstick

Either send responses to me, or directly to him at
<gasparomagnifico at yahoo.com>.

Thanks a lot.
Erez

         Erez Levon
         NYU Linguistics 719 Broadway Fifth Floor NY NY 10003
         tel: 212 998 7950       email: EML246 at nyu.edu

         A masterpiece is not the result of a sudden inspiration but the
product of a lifetime of thought.
                                                         - Virginia Woolf