Politeness and Power Conference

chris christie C.Christie at LBORO.AC.UK
Tue May 21 08:22:59 UTC 2002

The Cross-Cultural Linguistic Politeness Research Group is holding a conference on Politeness and Power in Loughborough on 14th September 2002, and I attach a call for papers with the details.  We would really like some papers on language and gender, but to date have not received any.

Given the late posting of this call for papers on the IGALA list, if more time is needed to prepare an abstract, please let me know.

Chris Christie

Chris Christie
Department of English & Drama
Loughborough University
Telephone: 01509-222954 (direct) 01509-222969 (messages)