Asking for information

I Shaw isshaw at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 8 15:45:45 UTC 2002

Dear Natalia,
I can provide you with some references, but I´m currently abroad, but when I return I will send you an email with some references.  If  you donºt hear from me within 10 days, write me.
Ines Shaw
isshaw at yahoo.com
 natalia gomez pascual <nandreablue at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:I just wanted to ask for some information about gender and language research
in relation to children's literature. At the moment, I am doing my research
dissertation and I would be very grateful if somebody could reccommend me
some "useful" bibliography on this specific research field.
Thank you very much you all.
Natalia.

MSN. Más Útil Cada Día http://www.msn.es/intmap/

Ines Senna Shaw             isshaw at yahoo.com