video query

Irwin Anthea Anthea.Irwin at GCAL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 13 16:08:40 UTC 2002

Dear All

Does anyone know where (preferably in the UK) I could get hold of a copy of
video 'Killing Us Softly 3: Advertising's Image of Women' (Jean Kilbourne).

I have a student who's keen to see it as part of her undergraduate
dissertation research.

I did find one site that had it for sale but it was v expensive so our best
bet is probably an inter-library loan.  I think the Uni of Kentucky library
has it but I wanted to check first if it would be possible to get hold of it
in the UK.

Either PAL or NTSC format would be fine.

Thanks

Anthea Irwin.