Community of Practice in German

chrisholland at PARADISE.NET.NZ chrisholland at PARADISE.NET.NZ
Tue Aug 3 22:22:12 UTC 2004

Hi Geraldine,
I have been working with some German led European projects in workplace
language and we used the concept of community of practice in these. Contact
Matilde.Monetti at t-online.de for a German translation of the term.
Chris.