Gender and transitive/intransitive verbs

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Thu Aug 19 16:14:51 UTC 2004

I would like to recommend:

Sayers, Addie L Language and the manipulation of teen women's identity :
creating deficiency, subverting agency and devaluing teen women's personhood
on the multiple levels of discourse in teen women's magazines
2002 Linguistcs M.A. University of Florida

Dr. MJ Hardman
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/