Gender and transitive/intransitive verbs

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Thu Aug 19 16:24:50 UTC 2004

I¹
Dr. MJ Hardman
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/
m going through emails (several thousand) upon returning from the field
after a couple of months.  Responding to another item I already sent you the
reference for my student¹s thesis.  I also discuss the ranking of subject
and object & it¹s relationship to sexism in English in a number of my
publications on the theoretical construct that I call Derivational Thinking.
You can find the references on my website & also a number of the articles
themselves under Œresources¹ under my course summaries for Language & Gender
or Language & Culture.