inquiry about flirtatious language

francesca vigo fsca_11 at YAHOO.IT
Thu Feb 5 06:19:51 UTC 2004

Hi,
gendere and Discourse by D. Tannen might be helpful as
well as language and desire by K. HArvey and C.
Shanlom. There is another small book  which belongs to
the intertext series published by Routledge: Language
and gender by A. Goddard and L. mean Patterson.
Unfortunately I am not home bu I'll be there tomowrrow
and I'll be able to adsd more titles since this is
part of what I amy currently studying.
regards
francesca vigo