book announcement

Veronika Koller Veronika.Koller at ISIS.WU-WIEN.AC.AT
Mon Jun 14 10:37:05 UTC 2004

>Dear all
>
>My publisher encourages me to indulge in advertising on my own behalf - a
>practice that, albeit sometimes still frowned upon, is fast gaining
>ground, for better or worse -  and so I'm happy to tell you that my
>monograph titled "Metaphor and Gender in Business Media Discourse: a
>Critical Cognitive Study" is now out with the aforementioned publisher,
>Palgrave Macmillan:
>http://www.palgrave.com/products/Catalogue.aspx?is=1403932913
>
>Best regards,
>Veronika Koller

Dr. Veronika Koller
Assistant Professor
Department of English Business Communication
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 9
A-1090 Vienna/Austria
tel. ++43-1-31336 4068
fax ++43-1-31336 747