Sunday Times article

judith baxter judith.baxter at TESCO.NET
Fri Nov 19 17:03:04 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Just to say that Rod Liddle is famed for his ironic, tongue-in-cheek
articles which take subjects that no self-respecting, PC journalist would
dare touch. He'd be mightily amused by the fact that a bunch of academics
like ourselves (another abstracted social category!) would waste tax payers'
money (etc, etc) discussing it!

Judith Baxter