Language, Gender and Healthy Eating

Amy Sheldon asheldon at TC.UMN.EDU
Wed Apr 6 21:44:22 UTC 2005

Another angle on this:
I have an assignment in my Language & Gender class called "Repairing the
World".  Responding to an item such as the juicer info would be a way to
do this assignment. It also requires the student to do some analysis about
what's "wrong' with the world wrt the matter that they are repairing.

Amy Sheldon