Call for help

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Mon Apr 11 14:36:39 UTC 2005

I suggest you look at my website, especially under 'course summaries'
'language and gender'.  My course is specifically about how language
structures gender, how it is recreated sentence by sentence every day.  Some
of my work is available under 'resources' inside the course materials.  You
may also find some material of interest under 'language and
culture/worldsense' & 'language and violence'.  The texts I use are also of
this type.  Oyewumi is an especially rich source.  Other of my work is
listed on the right side of my website.

My most recent work -- Language, Gender and War -- is listed under
'recent books'.

I wish you well with your work -- this is an important topic.

Dr. MJ Hardman
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/