Call for help

fee feliciak at STUDENTS.UNIBE.CH
Tue Apr 12 07:21:32 UTC 2005

Dear Dr Hardman

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I had a look at your website and I
will definitely be able to use some of your material and quoted literature.

I am also convinced that this is a really important topic and will be in the
future.

Have a good week and thank you again for your kind help

Felicia Kreiselmaier