global perspectives distance learning course

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Thu Jan 27 17:58:23 UTC 2005

Hello Eric - I am a linguist and receive an online "syntax/semantics
minijournal' called Snippets.  But, I have never heard of NetSnippets --
what is that & how do you access this software (it's a free download?)?

Patty Davies