global perspectives distance learning course

Eric Anderson rc_anders at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 17:34:42 UTC 2005

Hello Patty. NetSnippets is a program used for collecting/annotating/sharing pieces of information found on the web. It is very convenient in my opinion, and we've been using it at our academy for a while (it's installed on all the computers in our computer lab). There is a free version that supports most of the features at: http://www.netsnippets.com/basic/index.htm
The full version is very popular among academic institutions as far as I know (I think they give 50% discounts for academic users), but I wanted to make sure before I downloaded the free software to my own private PC. Please let me know what you think.
Eric

Patty Davies <patty at CRUZIO.COM> wrote:
Hello Eric - I am a linguist and receive an online "syntax/semantics minijournal' called Snippets.  But, I have never heard of NetSnippets -- what is that & how do you access this software (it's a free download?)?

Patty Davies