Evening in Madison?

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Tue Jul 19 12:40:31 UTC 2005

I probably won't be able to participate but I am in Madison and could
help out with suggested places & a reservation if you wanted.  You'd
have to let me know what kind of place you were interested in (type &
price), and how many.

Also, I have a restaurant guide that I prepared for a conference I put
on last fall which I could send to interested parties (I won't attach
it now though because I imagine the whole list doesn't need it!).

Just an FYI - many (but not all) restaurants are closed on Mondays here.

- Monica

On Jul 18, 2005, at 4:53 PM, Jane wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I imagine that several of us will be attending AILA in Madison. I
> wondered if IGALA people would like to go out for dinner as a group,
> perhaps on Monday evening, after the Gender and Language Symposium?
>
> We would need a Madison-based person to suggest a place and book it,
> of course.
>
> However, if you're interested, please let me know, and let's see what
> happens.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jane Sunderland
>
> Jane Sunderland
> Director of Studies, PhD in Applied Linguistics by Thesis and
> Coursework and New Route PhD
> Dept. of Linguistics and English Language
> Lancaster University
> Lancs. LA1 4YT
>
> j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk
>

> <promodll.gif>