Evening in Madison?

Jule A (HaSS) ajule at GLAM.AC.UK
Tue Jul 19 15:18:04 UTC 2005

Is it possible to meet later in the week as well? Some of us (me!) aren't arriving until Wednesday.
Allyson

Allyson Jule, PhD
Senior Lecturer in Education
University of Glamorgan, Wales
CF37 1DL
United Kingdom
ajule at glam.ac.uk <mailto:ajule at glam.ac.uk>
www.allysonjule.com <http://www.allysonjule.com>

________________________________

From: International Gender and Language Association on behalf of Monica Macaulay
Sent: Tue 7/19/2005 1:40 PM
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Evening in Madison?

I probably won't be able to participate but I am in Madison and could help out with suggested places & a reservation if you wanted. You'd have to let me know what kind of place you were interested in (type & price), and how many.

Also, I have a restaurant guide that I prepared for a conference I put on last fall which I could send to interested parties (I won't attach it now though because I imagine the whole list doesn't need it!).

Just an FYI - many (but not all) restaurants are closed on Mondays here.

- Monica