Shakespeare, gender, and language: sources?

Sally McConnell-Ginet smg9 at CORNELL.EDU
Sun May 1 18:20:12 UTC 2005

One of our Cornell undergrads, Amanda Burns, raised the question of
whether there is any linguistically-oriented work on gender & lg in
Shakespeare.  I could not immediately come up w/ anything so am
turning to this list for help.  If anyone has suggestions I am sure
Amanda would appreciate having them asap.  Her e-mail is
alb77 at cornell.edu.  Thanks, Sally
--
Sally McConnell-Ginet
Professor of Linguistics