birmingham workshop

Jane j.sunderland at LANCS.AC.UK
Sat Sep 3 14:19:47 UTC 2005

Dear Abolaji (and others)

IGALA3 (2006) is likely to be in Valencia; exact dates to be announced.

Please write to me separately about the Birmingham (UK) BAAL/CUP
Methodology seminar.

Jane Sunderland

Director of Studies, PhD in Applied Linguistics by Thesis and Coursework
and New Route PhD
Dept. of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
Lancs. LA1 4YT

j.sunderland at lancs.ac.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: International Gender and Language Association
[mailto:GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of abolaji mustapha
Sent: 02 September 2005 18:21
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: birmingham workshop

Hi,

I am wondering whether further arrangement for birmingham methodology
workshop is ready for those who might like to attend... especially those
of us who might need to process our travelling documents.

Any news about the venue for 2006 IGALA conference?

Hope to hear from you.

Dr. Abolaji S. MUstapha
Dept of English, Lagos State University,Ojo Lagos.

Tel 08029756898

  _____

<http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2734??PS=47575>  Download today it's FREE!

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=6219
8&partner=spamblockerutility> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!