birmingham workshop

Mills, Sara S.L.Mills at SHU.AC.UK
Mon Sep 5 11:00:42 UTC 2005

News on the venue and timing of the IGALA 2006 conference will be forthcoming
Sara

	-----Original Message-----
	From: International Gender and Language Association [mailto:GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of abolaji
mustapha
	Sent: 02 September 2005 18:21
	To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
	Subject: birmingham workshop

	Hi,

	I am wondering whether further arrangement for birmingham methodology workshop is ready for those who might like to
attend... especially those of us who might need to process our travelling documents.

	Any news about the venue for 2006 IGALA conference?

	Hope to hear from you.

	Dr. Abolaji S. MUstapha
	Dept of English, Lagos State University,Ojo Lagos.

	Tel 08029756898

	Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger <http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2734??PS=47575>  Download today it's
FREE!