Registration open - Conference on Culture, Language, and Social Practice

Bryan Gordon linguista at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 9 21:43:25 UTC 2007

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for cross-posting! Should I be on another list besides
GALA-L in order to get CLASP-related news from someone other than
Kira?

Unfortunately, I missed the submission deadline. That being the case,
if I took place in the workshops, would I be workshopping a paper of
mine? If so, that may help me find travel funding through my
institution.

Yours,

Bryan Gordon